CORINTHIAN RACING CLUB
Your four horses are the start of what we plan to make into a much larger stable
Two are three-year-olds, ready to race in the coming season, and two are unraced two-year-olds already in training with experienced trainers.
All four are well-bred and highly regarded. They are all registered with the Racing Authorities as owned by the Corinthian Racing Club.
Our long-term intention is to buy and eventually breed our own Corinthian Racing Club horses. For now, you can be part-owner of these potentially excellent horses.
YOUR OWNERSHIP RIGHTS
As Club Members you will enjoy full ownership rights in respect to:
- A full pro-rata share of all prize money won by all horses in the Club
- All owners’ rights at any racecourse when one of our horses is running
- A full pro-rata share in 20% of the proceeds of sale, should any of the Club horses be sold whilst in the Club’s membership. This arrangement is unique to Corinthian Racing Club.
Additional membership benefits
OUR FIRST 50 MEMBERS
WILL ALSO RECEIVE
- A 20% discount on the first year's fees for annual subscriptions. Use coupon CRC/20%
- Preferential treatment on ticket allocation
- Telephone helpline for race days